Sunday, December 27, 2009

Will this brush and primer work?

hi,





I have just bough some paint and primer for my apartment walls which at the moment are new and have never been painted. Will this work?





The primer is from Robusto, its transparant and in dutch it is called 'Voorstrijk'... (I'm in holland).





The white paint i got is Dulux pure brilliant white. The thing i'm worried about is i've noticed the roller he sold me says 'special for oil based paint'... Does that mean it won't work with my latex dulux paint? Also, can i use the roller to apply this transparent primer stuff? ThanksWill this brush and primer work?
As long as the primer is latex or it says it will accept latex paint then you will be all right. as for the roller. you can use the roller, it may be made out of wool. instead of synthetic that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment