Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Does anyone brush their teeth in the shower?

Does anyone brush their teeth while in the shower?Does anyone brush their teeth in the shower?
I don't. It takes too long to do it in there, besides I have other things I do in the shower: shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, shave, etc. I brush my teeth right after I get out of the shower, though.Does anyone brush their teeth in the shower?
Yes I brush my teeth, shave, and pee and doo doo all in the shower. I have for several years now. It saves time and everything is done in one area. It's a time saver in the mornings.
Well,i like to kinda rinse my mouth and kinda use the shower as a sorta water pick.But bush no.
Always! Makes rinsing so much better...saves time too as I wait for the conditioner on my hair to 'take'.
Yep.





Saves time.
yes! I brush my teeth more in the shower than out of the shower. I love it! :)
why not it can be done too as after all brushing of teeth is important .where u do is not that
yes i do it just about every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment