Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

i cant answer because im never awake for breakfast or when i am, im always late, bummer.Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
Usually after because sometimes it makes the food taste funny after you brush your teeth, depending what you eat though i guess. But sometimes if i wake up and my teeth feel gross or my breath is bad i'll brush them first.





xoxo.Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
I brush my teeth as soon as I wake up. I always feel like my breaths smells like I have been sucking on a monkeys butt!.......LOL!.....I brush my teeth almost as soon as I open my eyes, then I go eat and then brush my teeth again.......LOL!
before, i find it disgusting when i do it after. all that crap that accumulates in your mouth and throat when your asleep gotta brush your teeth right away or you could have bad breath for the rest of the day
i dont have breakfast. sometimes ill hav a lil bowl of cereal but nothn bigger than that. i brush my teeth after though cause i hate the minty taste mixed in wit the food.
Always afterwards, but sometimes (especially if we're going out to eat at a restaurant or a friend's house) I brush before as well.
i dont eat breakfast(:


well sometimes i do when my friend jassmine brings cereal at school[=


haha so that would be after
its not possible that i brush my teeth after breakfast


i always brush my teeth v4 breakfast
I don't really eat breakfast because I don't like breakfast food except lucky charms haha. Also on weekends I wake when it's almost lunch. I brush my teeth right after I wake up.
both =]





first when i barely wake up then i get ready to let time pass. then i go eat breakfast once the taste of paste has passed. finally i brush them again before taking off to school :P
I always brush before I eat breakfast.
after breakfast
well i'd say before, but then again, i dont usually eat breakfast either.
After.
After, i also brush my teeth after dinner.
Before...





I can never taste food properly when my teeth aren't brushed
before... but i never eat breakfast, unless it's on the weekend :)
no before and after sometimes night
first when i wake up in the morning and also after breakfast
b4





omg wait, what was i thinking - after after after! haha sry, i got a lil distracted...
after
after
After my Honey Bunches of Oats taste horrible if I do it prior
Both.
Neither, I just put them in a jar of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment