Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do I have to use Bare Minerals conceler brush?

I hear that you can use bare minerals as a conceler,with the


bare mineral conceler brush but i don't want to spend 20 bucks


for that brush,Can I use my Mark.by: Avon conceler brush?Do I have to use Bare Minerals conceler brush?
You can definitely use any brush that you'd like. But the point of Bare Minerals is that you get better results if you use their brushes with Bare Minerals.





What I would recommend is for you to buy your Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush on e-bay. I bought mine on there for like $5 (shipping included.) It was a great deal and I saved $15!Do I have to use Bare Minerals conceler brush?
The brush is designed for bare minerals, so yes, it will feel nicer on your skin and work with the foundation. A lot of this is advertising though, so I would suggest using your own brush first. If you feel it's good enough, just stick with it and don't waste your 20 dollars.
I donno what the big deal is about these bare minerals brushes.. Honestly, i used the bare minerals and used a brush i bought at walmart for 1$. Try it out....and if you think it doesn't look right then get the good brush.. i don't see why there would be a difference.





Try eBay.com if you don't want to pay the full price...





good luck!
You can use any brush, just make sure it has tight bristles so it'll give you the coverage you need. I use Bare Minerals and lost my brush so I bought a cheapy one from Walmart, worked fine.
No, not really. The new sale trick for companies is now different kind of brushes. For this concealer, you can even use your fingers.
I would use the brush you already had

No comments:

Post a Comment