Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Every time I brush my teeth I end up throwing up all I ate for breakfast. ?

I've never had this problem before. I was wondering if anyone could suggest something I could do to prevent this from happening? Is there any special paste that will help?I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Every time I brush my teeth I end up throwing up all I ate for breakfast. ?
I had that same problem with my daughter. Gag reflux. It was horrible. I am getting it with this one now too. :( There was nothing I could do to prevent it.I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Every time I brush my teeth I end up throwing up all I ate for breakfast. ?
Tom's of Maine apricot toothpaste has such a mild flavor you can barely taste it. Also, try using just your finger on your teeth, because the brush is probably gagging you. This worked for me at the beginning of my pregnancy. Good luck.
I have the same problem! I have had it all through this pregnancy. I actually stopped scrubbing the back of my tounge with the toothbrush.. Instead I have been using one of those tounge scrappers. They seem to help.. They aren't as thick.





Congrats on the baby
Im 20 weeks and have the same problem! But, i brush first thing now before i eat so i can keep food down, then chew gum or something afterwards. Its not even the toothpaste that makes me puke, i dont know what it is though, very annoying.
oh i had this problem bad up until about 5 months i could do the front teeth but not the back . it is so weird it had nothing to do with the paste just the brush in my mouth . honestly i didn't brush until later at night i just used mouth wash instead
Oh...I was the same way. I ended up using a little bit of baking soda on my toothbrush with a little bit of mouthwash to coat it. I know it sounds gross but that is what worked for me. I was this way my whole pregnancy.
Then,and this may sound gross. But don't brush your teeth with toothpaste for the time being. Just use mouthwash. I know you may say ew,but it beats losing your breakfast lunch and/or dinner.
I would try brushing your teeth first and then eating breakfast. Personally that sometimes makes me gag but at least I don't throw up, there's nothing there! Hope it helps! Good luck!
no special paste but just try brushing really slow. I had the same problem and that is the only thing that worked.
trying using kids toothpaste. that helped me
if u brush your tong u may be going to far back. do u gag when pleasing ur man cuz if not the tooth brush is probly bigger. lol sorry im just kidding im prego too but that never happens to me

No comments:

Post a Comment