Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you brush your tongue when you brush your teeth?

What i do is i stick my tongue out then i brush it with my toothbrush. Anyone else do this?Do you brush your tongue when you brush your teeth?
No, I typically don't.





In fact, it sounds strange, but I scrub my tongue while I'm in the shower. (No soap, don't worry)





It gets much cleaner that way, to the extent that I've noticed I don't get sick quite as often.





Weird, yes. Effective, also yes.Do you brush your tongue when you brush your teeth?
yes. I grab the end with a cloth (too slippery otherwise) and pull it out a bit to brush it. I give my gums a thorough going over as well.
Yes. It's very normal. My friends and I all do it. It keeps your breath smelling better also. I know from experience. Also, of course it's healthy too!
Yes,It's a routine since I heard the benefits of brushing one's tongue.
Hardly
with my toothbrush, no. With my tongue scraper, yes...always
sometimes
i do i do i do.....me me me me!!!!!!
with my toothbrush tounge cleaner
Yes i do
most people do
Yea, or else my tongue would be dirty.
No. Do I have to?
no
Yep, I'm the same.
no, but I hear your suppose to. It always makes me gag a little.
until we gag...
Yeah...cuz it's impossible to do it at the sme time..if you can that is weird...but isnt that obvious?..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment