Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you know that there's even people who want us to make it a law you have to brush your teeth?

Is there no end to how many people think making a law against something they find offensive or unhealthy is not the way to go?





When, if you think ever, will people learn that health issues are best dealt with through education, not legislation?Do you know that there's even people who want us to make it a law you have to brush your teeth?
OMG NO WAY the government need to stay out of our business some things are nessesary but OMG !! THE CAN F THEM SELVESDo you know that there's even people who want us to make it a law you have to brush your teeth?
Some health issues are best dealt with through education, but not all. Would you abolish the FDA and let people take whatever drugs they want to, even if they have not been tested, and might be dangerous?
not a problem, I already brush my teeth
Yes I think that people should be required to bathe, brush their teeth and eat right. The human race will benefit from it. I also believe that laws should be that we are required to do it. We have laws for everything else.
How could they possibly monitor who brushes their teeth when. I'm sick of people telling me how to live my life, even if it is for the sake of my health. I hav to agree with you, informing people works much better than forcing people.
Well there are still laws on the books that make it unlawful for women to show their ankles....





P.s. ';*batteries not included';...cute movie.
there is no way that law could pass.....are they going to come to our house and make sure we did it?
if they do that I'm moving to Mexico all the laws are getting to be to much and I brush my teeth 3+ times a day..........and then they are going to make it a law I have to wipe my @ss too......LOL..........................Pe鈥?have you ever forgot to brush your teeth? o now you have a fine and you have to pay???? that's Bull Sh!t...I'm sorry
sorry to disagree w/ you dude but thats good theyr makin a law to brush ur teeth. its nasty not to! what are you gonna stop brushing your teeth just to protest? u sound like ur against it! --


~Claire
dats so PETHETIC!!! I mean yeah I wish dat people would brush their teeth mo but no by LAW!!!
you wouldnt really be able to moniter whether people brushed their teeth or not
Unfortunetly, there are some people out there who need to be told everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment