Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after breakfast?

or do you not brush your teeth at all?Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after breakfast?
beforeDo you brush your teeth before breakfast or after breakfast?
Brushing your teeth before you eat breakfast can help to prevent the dental erosion that can wear away your teeth.





A recent survey by the Foundation found that over three-quarters of people ( 81%) were unaware that brushing their teeth after eating acidic food and drink can damage their teeth permanently.





Acidic foods and drinks, such as oranges, grapefruit and fruit juices that are often eaten at breakfast time, soften the enamel on your teeth.





Brushing immediately afterward wears the enamel away, and can cause dental erosion, which may lead to pain and extreme sensitivity in the teeth, and also lead to cosmetic problems.





The saliva in your mouth neutralises the acidity and restores its natural balance. However research has shown that this can take up to an hour.
Always before breakfast and then rinse after. Think about it ... brushing after means you're eating all the plaque (made up of food, bacteria and bacterial waste products) on your teeth ... to me that's kinda disgusting. Also the ingestion of plaque has been linked to hardening of the arteries (heard it from dentist). Some of you may think food tastes bad after you brush but you get used to it/don't eat right after you brush.





Something to think about.
theres no use brushing your teeth before breakfast.





Look, if you brush your teeth before you sleep, theres no use to brush them before you eat breakfast.





And specially when your toothpaste has mint or some flavors,


it sucks eating while your mouth is so cold.








LOGIC
Usually after breakfast unless I'm in a hurry.





People used to say to brush them before breakfast but I personally think it's better after eating, that way you clean out the food remains and have a fresh clean feeling in your mouth instead of whatever you ate.
I brush my teeth after breakfast. What's the point of brushing your teeth before you eat if your going to eat something after and all the food gets in your teeth anyway. That's why i brush mine after I eat to get all the crud out.
I brush before breakfast, to freshen my breathe before i talk to my family.


Then after breakfast i rinse my mouth, I don't like putting toothpaste on food i have between my teeth.
Sometimes it makes my food taste bad if I brush beforehand. but I occasionally do. I always brush afterwards, though.
After. My food tastes funny if I brush my teeth before. It also makes more sense to brush your teeth afterwards cause food and stuff may be stuck in between your teeth.
After breakfast......................
After breakfast
After breakfast, because it makes sense.
I brush mine after! To get out all of the breakfast remains but sometimes before when I have a small breakfast!
Hell, I just do it everytime I remember to do it.
before breakfast
before- right when I wake up, so I can have a clean mouth before I eat anything.
before, brushing after breakfast can damage your teeth
After :)
Before
after breakfast and before bed
After to get all my breakfast remains out of my teeth.
After.
after
After breakfast . . . although it doesn't taste very good if you had orange juice.
If I brush before bed night before, after breakfast
DEPENDS IF I HAVE GET READY WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP THEN BEFORE OTHER WISE AFTER.
i do both l0l
Before because it feels disgusting when I wake up.
after!





sometimes both, before and after.
after...who wouldnt brush there teeth!?!?!?!
before cause i dont really eat breakfast
  • masks
  • cannon ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment