Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many times should I brush my hair a day?!?

I want nice pretty hair but when i brush it my hair falls out!! What should I do?!How many times should I brush my hair a day?!?
It is totally normal to lose a lot of hairs each day. As far as how many times to brush, as few as possible to leave your hair smooth and tangle free.How many times should I brush my hair a day?!?
If you have medium/long type hair, use detangler then brush your hair starting from the very bottom and working your way up. Its best to brush your hair while its wet with some type of detangler because less hair falls out, rather then trying to brush your hair when its dry and tangled. Use this method at least 2 times a day.





good luck!
first, switch to a fortilizing shampoo and conditioner, Pantene is my fav.


next to get soft hair, i would go for 100-200 brushes a day. DONT FORGET ABOUT THE THICKNESS OF YOUR HAIR!


if it gets easily tangled got for the whole 200. but make sure you prevent your hair falling out by not using bunches of Conditioner in the shower. remember: be careful and dont overdo it!


GL!
use some de-tangling spray start at the ends and work your way up about three times a day if it still falls out then go to a salon and get advice at the counter
until the knots come out........ youll just damage it if you brush it any more

No comments:

Post a Comment