Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why brush your teeth in the morning too?

I always brush thoroughly at night, and floss too. So, why then do I have to brush again 8 hours later? What happens through the night that warrants another brushing? I know, the nasty breath, but why not just a quick swish with mouthwash?





I guess what I'm asking is, when is the best time to brush the second time in your day?Why brush your teeth in the morning too?
At night when your mouth is closed no oxygen is getting at your tongue or anything. That's for 8 hours. During this time the bacteria in your mouth is able to creat colonies on your tongue (causing bad breath) this bacteria is killed by oxygen but it's definitely a good idea to cleans the entire mouth after this.Why brush your teeth in the morning too?
well, that is just a standard daily health habit. to brush at least 3X a day (morning, lunch and afternoon or night). That is to get rid off of any germs or bacteria perhaps or any foreign accommodated things or objects through the night such as saliva deposits and or any other factors such as bad breath and the likes...
clean and flossed teeth help you have better dental hygeine and make you look and feel better about your dental hygene and good smelling breath always smell s very good at all times
We brush our teeth in the morning too, because during the night, saliva deposits material of our teeth, though invisible.. That morning bad breath has its reason.!





I personally brush my teeth every after meal. Though, not hysterically!! If I am out with friends for dinner, I do not run to the toilet to brush my teeth!!
Eight hours is a long time. Bacteria builds up in your mouth and on your teeth overnight. Brush away the scum every morning either when you first rise or after eating breakfast.
You need to get the nasty smelly bacteria off your tongue and teeth.
It's a good point. But why not after breakfast if you eat breakfast which I don't. Maybe a few pretzels. I'll ask my dentist next time and get back with you. In the mean time, give me the best answer pending further research.
You don't really need a bunch of people to tell you why you need to brush do you? Aren't you just looking for people to confirm that what you aren't doing or don't want to do is just OK to not do? Now I'll tell you exactly what I think, and you won't like it. I see people all day long who are trying to save their teeth or fix them by some means....some who have brushed and flossed diligently throughout their lives......others who have tried, ill informed or financially unable to care for them correctly......and then there are those who just didn't give a damn and didn't brush or floss and wondered why we tell them the only choice they have is to have gum surgery or root canals, crowns, bridges, extractions or worse yet, dentures. You don't really want to know how we discuss them after they leave, or that we don't really want to treat them, but we do dreading the next visit of a toothache. So now you really want me to tell you it's OK to skip brushing your teeth first thing in the morning simply because you ';think you did a good job eight hours earlier'; and want to ';act stupid'; about the growth of bacteria. You want to drink your tea or coffee swallowing bacteria along with every sip, or eat your breakfast doing the same. Do you really need an answer to that question now or have I just about covered it all in a way that you can understand? I think you can safely assume that I WOULD recommend brushing when you FIRST get up, AFTER breakfast again, and if you can AFTER LUNCH, and always after your last meal and drink (other than water) BEFORE BED along with flossing. You can toss your mouthwash swishing in when ever you want but it never makes up for through brushing and flossing. You probably won't pick this for best answer, but if you read this and even think about it once when you ';don't brush'; (unless I've changed your mind forever) then I've won already. Good luck!
because you have been busting slob all night and the germs have had time to take action
I usually brush after lunch[around 2 in the afternoon].I hate brushing my teeth in the morning cause then it ruins the coffee taste in my mouth[either before or after].
because your mother told you to. you should ask her
to get rid of bad breathe and to make you collect less plac during the day.
  • masks
  • pressed powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment