Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My bottle brush bush is not flowering. Anyone know what to do?

Besides giving it a dose of fertlizer, like More Bloom, you might want to wait it out. Mine just literally started blooming last weekend. I'm in zone 9 though where it rarely experiences a hard freezeMy bottle brush bush is not flowering. Anyone know what to do?
Here in Australia, they are as tough as old boots. I don't even water mine. I just throw a handful of slow-release fertiliser on them once a year and prune them back in winter. If yours is not flowering, try some sulphate of potash, it is amazing stuff that helps promote flowering and fruiting, just read the directions on the pack...good luck!My bottle brush bush is not flowering. Anyone know what to do?
water - water - water

No comments:

Post a Comment