Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do you win a paint brush from Key Quest (neopets)?

I heard this was possible. But how? Is there a certain way? I know it needs to be a five key game. That's all. Thank you! All answers appreciated.How do you win a paint brush from Key Quest (neopets)?
It's random sorry to report. :(


Good luck!How do you win a paint brush from Key Quest (neopets)?
You can win a Paint Brush from Key Quest, it's really rare, but you need to win first place (the gold key) in a five key game. The chances are 1/30 keys, and here are the Paint Brushes you could possibly win:





Striped Paint Brush


Camouflage Paint Brush


Christmas Paint Brush


Snowy Paint Brush


Ghost Paint Brush


Glowing Paint Brush


Speckled Paint Brush


Cloud Paint Brush


Starry Paint Brush








^^Hope that helped!
really I don't know but talk to me on it my name is styleandgroove
u ca not

No comments:

Post a Comment