Sunday, December 27, 2009

My sister threw up all over the bathroom and I don't have access to my tooth brush. Help?

There's no way I'm going into that stinky mess to fetch my oral health supplies, so does anyone have a quick alternative I can use to brush my teeth?! Preferably without the use of tooth paste or a brush because I don't have those at the moment! Help!My sister threw up all over the bathroom and I don't have access to my tooth brush. Help?
gum without sugarMy sister threw up all over the bathroom and I don't have access to my tooth brush. Help?
1) clean up the mess


2) air out the bathroom


3) be glad you were not sick too


4) be glad she was sick in the bathroom where it is


easy to clean up


5) ask your sister if she feels better


6) ask your sister if you can do anything to help her feel better


7) brush your teeth in the usual way


8) grow up a little


9) don't blame me for my opion, you asked
I think a toothbrush is the least of your worries at this point. I mean your bathroom is covered in a technicolor yawn, for heaven's sake!
^Oh and that's also a good one. Use orbit white! :D


Rinse it with water? Idk sorry. =/
Dip your finger in baking soda, and rub it all over your teeth.
toilet brush
Grab a Q-Tip and dip it in peroxide and baking soda.
gum
Look for some minty gum...anywhere!


Or pop to store and get some!


Or get some toothpaste or a cheap toothbrush and clean ur teeth over the kitchen sink!


Good luck!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment