Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What will happen if I do not brush/comb my hair after showering?

Will I achieve the beach wave look?What will happen if I do not brush/comb my hair after showering?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Cle鈥?/a>What will happen if I do not brush/comb my hair after showering?
No, you'll achieve the rat nest look.


Comb your hair and let it air dry, then tussle with your fingers. Blow dryers are your enemy.
What you do is you brush your hair through before the shower and then afterwards you wait till it dries because when it is wet it obviously has a lot of tangles so when you brush it harshly, you loose a lot of hair...
it will look all ';knotty';


if u want the ';beach'; look, comb hair, spray some product in your hair, then comb again, next drive around w/ your windows down and air blow it dry

No comments:

Post a Comment