Sunday, December 27, 2009

How often should I clean my stippling brush (mac 187)?

I only use it for applying liquid foundation...Should I be cleaning it with my MAC brush cleanser after every SINGLE use? I only use it on one product which is the foundation. Or should I be cleaning it only twice a week?How often should I clean my stippling brush (mac 187)?
I'd clean it every other day. I find a clean brush makes a huge difference in the way the foundation goes on with the 187. I love that brush.How often should I clean my stippling brush (mac 187)?
For foundation brushes like the MAC 187, it's definetely best to clean it everyday because bacteria can build up. Everytime you're using the brush on your face, bacteria gets transfered. Then, the next day, you use the brush again and have more bacteria buildup.





I wouldn't recommend the MAC brush cleanser for MAC 187 because it's really dense, and will absorb too much brush cleanser %26amp; therefore, waste it.


I recommend using Johnson Baby Shampoo when cleaning 187 =)
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several products.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment