Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which concealer brush would you recommend?

I'm thinking of buying a brush for cream concealer. The thing is, I'm clueless as to what brushes do the job well. Do you know of any stores in Canada that sell great concealer brushes? It would be very helpful if you could tell me the name of the brush, where to buy it and what the cons/pro's are. Much appreciated!Which concealer brush would you recommend?
Honest answer: ur fingers are the best brush, esp for concealer. The warmth from your fingers melts the concealer a bit, makes it easier to blend. Skip the brush money. A concealer brush is not really necessary and some of the ebst makeup artists I've been to didnt use one.Which concealer brush would you recommend?
Sephora brushes can be pricey but


they get the job done real well .


Ask any beauty professional, I think


they'd know what you'd be looking


for .
clinque

No comments:

Post a Comment