Sunday, December 27, 2009

Was wondering how you clean your newborns bottle brush?

Hi new mommy here and was just wondering how you clean your newborns bottle brush and how often you replace it? I try to clean my newborns bottle after every use so my brush never really dries so i am just wondering how you clean yours or how often I should replace


it? Thanks in advance.Was wondering how you clean your newborns bottle brush?
One I hadn't really thought about. However, I rinse my bottles and put them all into a container I bought specifically for washing her bottles. I wash them up each evening in antibacterial washing up detergent and rinse them. The brush gets the same treatment and then is air dried until the next day. I have only replaced her brush once when it was starting to look worn and was getting a few different directions. My current brush is better quality and lasting longer.Was wondering how you clean your newborns bottle brush?
put it in the dishwasher every time you run the dishwasher.
Id just put it in the dishwasher and replace it every 2-3 months.
The one I had was dishwasher safe so I just threw it in the dishwasher..I replaced them about every 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment