Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can u brush your teeth without an electric toothbrush anymore?

My battery went dead and its the strangest thing to brush without power. LOLCan u brush your teeth without an electric toothbrush anymore?
No way . Those old style tooth brushes are for the Armish.Can u brush your teeth without an electric toothbrush anymore?
lol Ive only ever had one of those a couple of times and it is strange not having power afterwards haha ! I find the buzzing really bad with a headache though which I get a lot , and normal ones are smaller and dont fall in the bath all the ******* time because theyre MEANT to stand up .
That's how mine is. I just use it like a regular toothbrush. I never really liked the spinning action to be honest. Felt like it was just spinning over my teeth and there wasn't enough friction to do a good job.
You might have to go the gym and pump toothbrushes for a bit to work yourself back up to brushing manually. But I believe in you. I think you can do it.



i hate electric toothbrush because i


hate the vibration and i hate


reloading it with batterys when


its dead.i get the squishy one for ur hands


yeah.....
I hear you, LOL


I only use my 'manual' when the electric one dies out.


It is wierd





btw.. ty for the reminder. I'm going to go 'recharge' it right now. Its been a while.
Yes you can.


Its not as easy though.


I think you brush better with an electric.
Hahah you've turned into a futurpoltican ( word I just made up that means TOO OBSESSED WITH ITEMS IN THE PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!)
really thats funny because i got a power one and i cant get used to it allways go back to the manual
Yeah you can, it's still usable just because the battery died.
I know, it makes you feel less hygienic when you finish doesn't it? You almost feel...guilty and dirty!!!





LOL!!!
owh my!! Here is when human are bitten by modern technology. I do think they still does it without battery in other parts of the world.
I hate it when my battery dies, its so weird to not have the electric power anymore....But yes it can be done.
eeeeerrrrrr yes you just have to work your hand now and not be so lazy LOL funny question though
hahaha yes people do it all the time
i like brushing my teeth manually =]
yes people are getting lazy...








hahaha... i had that once... i threw the thing away...








got my old brush.. brushed my teeth...
Looool Yeh
lol? Thats not for loling, i hope that you are not a handicap...
yup.
yes
your spoiled


i have to brush my teeth with a twig

No comments:

Post a Comment