Friday, January 8, 2010

What should i use to brush a wig instead of a wig brush?

It is syntheticWhat should i use to brush a wig instead of a wig brush?
A wide toothed comb.


This way it won't snag


Brush it very gently and have patience


And don't use your fingers, because the grease in them can dilute the wig and the oils will pull it's gentle fibers.





Hope this helps!What should i use to brush a wig instead of a wig brush?
I have a synthetic wig, my stylist says the best tool is your fingers, but if you must you can use a comb. Try not to comb the wig while it's wet. You can also use a pick to fluff it. One thing that I did wrong was trying to use a curling iron on my wig. What a big mistake! even though it was on low it still damaged my first wig.





I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment