Friday, January 8, 2010

If you brush ur teeth more often will they get whiter?

just wondering, if you brush ur teeth a lot, will ur teeth get whiter?If you brush ur teeth more often will they get whiter?
No, to make your teeth whiter its not how much you brush, it's what you use. Your only supposed to brush your teeth 2-3 times daily. If you want your teeth whiter, try using baking soda and 3% hydrogen peroxide with your toothpaste. Also I recommend a toothpaste free of fluoride bcz fluoride actually is a toxic poison, it decays your teeth and bones over a long period of time.If you brush ur teeth more often will they get whiter?
Hi,





My Wife had problems of yellow teeth and stains. She is in to modeling and a bright smile is very important for her. We tried lot of products but none of them really worked. Trays gave her irritation and pain...There are many teeth whiteners but none worked for her....Lot of visits to dentists only wasted time and money. A few weeks ago I was lucky to find a something, this was like a miracle. My wife is now very happy as she has white teeth. The best part is the ease of use. I have explained in more details about this at http://www.squidoo.com/teeth-whitening-s鈥?/a> Every person who wants white teeth SHOULD read it.





I am not endorsing any product here. Its something that has worked for me and I wanna help people have white teeth without spending lot of money.
maybe, maybe not. ask your dentist/orthodontist
  • masks
  • cannon ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment