Friday, January 8, 2010

I brush my tongue too hard, now i have burn feeling on my tongue, Any home treatment?

not to mention it turned red where i brushed too hard, it hurt whenever i tried to eat sometime..Help!


and it has be past 4, 5 daysI brush my tongue too hard, now i have burn feeling on my tongue, Any home treatment?
just put 1 teasspoon of salt in glass warm water %26amp; hold it in the mouth for a couple of mins to bath your tongue %26amp; it will heal in time ....but salty water is terrific for healing fairly quick..


next time dont brush your tongue so hard... all you need do is get white stuff off it %26amp; just a small brush..not a SCRUBI brush my tongue too hard, now i have burn feeling on my tongue, Any home treatment?
yes salt water to heal, and spray cloraseptic (sore throat spray) on it to make it numb.
i would say dont drink fizzy drinks or eat salt and vinegar crisps as this will agitate it
  • masks
  • cannon ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment