Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you brush your teeth with hot or cold water?

I'm just curious.Do you brush your teeth with hot or cold water?
Cold,


hot water and a tooth paste taste nasty!Do you brush your teeth with hot or cold water?
Whatever the temperature of the water is when it comes out of the faucet
cold deffffinititly


b/c hot is just icky and also isnt there like more bacteria in the hot water pipes than cold? idk though
Your bath water --- which means whatever temperature that may be.
Cold its better on ur teeth when Warm it may take some nutrients off your teeth Stunting your teeth's growth.
I don't know. Whatever comes out when I turn the sink on.





I like when it's cold better than warm.
It doesn't matter. Whatever temperature that comes out of the faucet when I turn it on.
hot water because my teeth are sensitive to cold water.
Cold always
Hot water
Warm. Does that count or must I choose only Cold or Hot?





VIVA LA RAZA!
hot have sensitive teeth
I brush mine with cold and my Husband brushes his with Hot and it drives me Crazy!
cold water
cold water ^^
COLD
Cold..
Cold
Cold
COLD, HOT WATER WILL JUST MAKE THE BRISTLES SOFTER AND WORSE
Cold
Cold
Hot
Hot






run cold over the brush once...............rince withwarm water
both, i never really noticed.
Cold.
Hot. I feel cleaner that way.
hot because it kills more germs but don't burn your mouth
It really don't matter to me long as I use water!
toothbrush and toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment