Friday, January 8, 2010

If im too lazy to brush my teeth should i at least rinse my mouth with mouthwash?

ok, so every morning i take a shower and i always brush my teeth in the shower, but sometimes in the night im too lazy to brush my teeth, should i just do a quick rinse with mouthwash?If im too lazy to brush my teeth should i at least rinse my mouth with mouthwash?
Quit being lazy


False teeth are not all they are cracked up to be.If im too lazy to brush my teeth should i at least rinse my mouth with mouthwash?
just brush your teeth.... it is not worth having to go to the dentist a number of times to get a shot to fix all the caries that you will get !!!
Perhaps consider that a little tooth decay never hurt anyone...











except your own teeth
You absolutely do NOT need to brush your teeth so long as you are willing to lose them. Sheesh! BRUSH!!!
  • masks
  • cannon ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment