Friday, January 8, 2010

If I took enough pain pills to pass out at work, would you over night me a shirt and a hair brush?

And a tooth brush!If I took enough pain pills to pass out at work, would you over night me a shirt and a hair brush?
Oh yeah.If I took enough pain pills to pass out at work, would you over night me a shirt and a hair brush?
nope, just drag your corpse to the local clinic or e.r. and prop you against the wall.
Sure, but you can have the sofa... dam if i'm getting out of bed.
consider it done..
Sure thing sweets, you want some clean panties too? Just askin'.
Do you still feel bad? I'm sorry. How about I wear a shirt big enough for the two of us and cuddle you? I'll even brush your hair for you. You're kinda on your own with the toofers, though.
I bring it to you personally Jules...So I could hug ya and maybe take one of those pain pills on the way out! *wink*





damn tooth pain! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment