Friday, January 8, 2010

I use Bobby Brown foundation and the brush to apply it but it leaves brush marks?

How do I avoid this?I use Bobby Brown foundation and the brush to apply it but it leaves brush marks?
Try using a sponge or gently smoothing it with your finger once applying it evenly with the brush xI use Bobby Brown foundation and the brush to apply it but it leaves brush marks?
I use a foundation brush and mine does the same thing. I apply it as evenly as I can, then take a makeup sponge and blend any parts that need blending. Also if you wear powder after you foundation, move the powder brush in little circles over your skin and it blends everything together. Hope that helps! x
Mine does the same, but I just go over the area a few times, without dipping back into the makeup, and it smoothes out on its own. Also, make sure you are using moisturizer under this makeup, that dramatically helps with the lines.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment